Saturday 12 November 2011

Begining with.. My Mother



Thank you so much for all those who will give themselves sometime to read. This first post I would like to dedicate it to my mother. It has been her beautiful hands the ones that have inspired me to create this blog. Since I can remember my mother's hands will not find any difficulty in anything; they will work hard, create beauty, heal, love and disapprove as well. They will express feelings and dance. I can still see them dancing through the home, taking care of her plants that were must of the times the envy of the neighbourhood, take care of the many animals that used to live with us, birds, dogs, cats, all of them received from her hands love and care. She will see with her hands creations to taste, recipes that are still in our mouth and transport us to her every time that we try to imitate them. She will create beautiful decorative things that were around the home that on our childhood hardly saw, but that now in adulthood greatly appreciate. My mother, the root of my tree! You will find in this blog a lot from her presence, but will as well the many great ladies that have been in my life, you will find Latin-American taste from my Mexican origin, my love to my Arabic side through my husband and this energetic place that lets all of this elements amalgam together and create a new hue of colours for infinite creations, England. Peace and blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful loquita! I look forward to more. Em xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Sandra.., I had been missing your touch :) Hind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls!!! I love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete